At Dale Ridge you will find a loving, committed group of believers doing our best to follow in the footprints of Jesus Christ. We strive to deeply develop our relationship with God through study, fellowship, and service. You will find our body made up of many generations of people, from all different backgrounds and walks of life.
During our corporate worship times on Sunday morning our aim is to follow as closely to the Biblical pattern of worship put forth in the New Testament as possible. We seek to provide worship that is pleasing to our Father as well as uplifting and inspiring to those in attendance.
For guests who are joining us for worship you will experience prayer, acapella singing, scripture reading, preaching of God's Word, a weekly observance of the Lord's Supper, as well as a time for members to contribute financially to the Kingdom work going on at Dale Ridge. We love our guests and hope you will become part of the Daleridge family.
Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and not of yourselves: it is the gift of God. Not of works, lest any man should boast.
What Does Grace Produce In Our Lives To Save Us?
1. We believe that Jesus is the personification of Grace and Truth. John 1:17
2. We believe that the Gospel consists of the Death, Burial and Resurrection of Jesus Christ. 1 Cor 15:1-4
3. We believe that the true understanding of Grace leads us to Confess/Witness that Jesus is the Only Begotten Son of God. John 3:16
4. We believe that the true understanding of Grace leads us to Repentance. Luke 13:3
5. We believe that the true understanding of Grace leads us to be baptized (immersed) for the forgiveness of our sins. Mark 16:16, Acts 2:38, Acts 22:16.
6. We believe that the true understanding of Grace will lead to obeying Acts 2:38 in receiving the gift of the Holy Spirit.
7. We believe that Grace will lead us on a faithful journey to Heaven. Rev 2:10